Clinical pathology Division
The Division of Clinical Pathology is divided into seven sections:
- Clinical Pathology: Biopsy and cytology.
- Out-patient service: Blood, urine, etc. routine testing.
- Clinical biochemistry: such as needed for liver and kideney function analysis.
- Clinical Serology: such as serum testing for hepatitis, thyroid function, and so on.
- Clinical microbiology: including blood and urine cultures, etc.
Water sampling for microbial and mineral content, to test for potability.
All clinical examination data have critical evaluated by high-quality control system to provide the accurate and rapid results for clinicians and high-quality medical care for patients.